- Former ArcLight at Sherman Oaks Galleria taken...by Roger Vincent, Ryan Faughnder on 2021-06-18 at 10:46 PM
Regal Cinemas signed a lease Friday with mall landlord Douglas Emmett Inc. to take over the vacant theaters in the Galleria and reopen them soon.
- LaBianca home sells for $1.875 million in Los...by Jack Flemming on 2021-06-18 at 8:52 PM
The Los Feliz home of reality show host Zak Bagans, once owned by the LaBianca family, has sold for the second time in three years for $1.875 million.
- Fresh off French Open victory, Novak Djokovic...by Jack Flemming on 2021-06-17 at 10:33 PM
Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic has sold his ocean-view condo in Miami Beach for $6 million days after winning the 2021 French Open.
- 5 Things Homebuyers Need To Know When Making an...by KCM Crew on 2021-06-21 at 10:00 AM
When it comes to buying a house, you’re looking for the perfect place to call home. The problem is, in today’s market there just aren’t that many homes available to purchase. With inventory hovering near record lows and sky-high buyer demand, a multi-offer scenario is the new normal. Here are five things to keep in
- Owning a Home Has Distinct Financial Benefits...by KCM Crew on 2021-06-18 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights When you rent, you build your landlord’s wealth, your monthly payment depends on ever-rising rents, and you don’t benefit from home price appreciation. On the other hand, when you own your home, you build your own wealth, your monthly payment is locked in, and you benefit directly from home price appreciation. If you’re feeling the challenges of a competitive market, […]
- Housing Wealth: The Missing Piece of the...by KCM Crew on 2021-06-17 at 10:00 AM
The real estate market is soaring today. Residential home values are rising, and that’s a big win for homeowners. In 2020, there was a double-digit increase in home values – a trend that’s expected to head toward similar levels this year. However, skyrocketing prices are causing some to start questioning affordability in the current housing
- In a hot Des Moines metro housing market, buyers...on 2021-06-21 at 11:04 AM
In a hot Des Moines metro housing market, buyers wonder if sellers and agents are failing to disclose big problems Des Moines Register
- Real estate as wild as it seems? We followed an...on 2021-06-21 at 11:00 AM
Real estate as wild as it seems? We followed an agent for a day to find out. Sioux Falls Argus Leader
- Realtors step up vaccination of staff before...on 2021-06-21 at 10:53 AM
Realtors step up vaccination of staff before covid-19 third wave Mint